Take Advantage of our Deposit-Free Renting Option!
PROCEDURE FOR RENTING
Thank you for your interest in 313 Pine Street. Qualifying applications must demonstrate a total annual household income of at least 30x the monthly rent. Guarantors must also demonstrate 30x the monthly rent and multiple guarantors may not combine incomes in order to meet this requirement. Please carefully review our application requirements to ensure a smooth process.
Submit all application materials to our on-site rental office or via email to your leasing agent.
We invite you to save time by applying online at 313pinestreet.com.
EACH APPLICANT/GUARANTOR must submit the following within 48 hours of applying:
1. Completed APPLICATION & AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE RECORDS
2. Non-refundable APPLICATION FEE of $35.00 PER APPLICANT and PER GUARANTOR via credit card
3. HOUSING HISTORY for at least TWO years
4. PROOF OF INCOME consisting of the following:
• EMPLOYMENT LETTER on business stationery stating job title, salary, length of employment and eligibility for, and amount of, any bonuses
• Two most recent PAYSTUBS.
5. A $300 non-refundable one time pet fee will apply
If you are self-employed, we require income verification for both yourself AND your company:
• Prior 2 years TAX RETURNS or LETTER FROM YOUR CPA verifying last two years Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)
CORPORATE APPLICANTS must submit the following:
1. Completed CORPORATE APPLICATION & AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE RECORDS
2. Non-refundable APPLICATION FEE of $35.00 via credit card
3. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL STATEMENTOR 2 years’ prior CORPORATE TAX RETURNS
(Note: Corporate leases must be guaranteed by an individual.)
Signing the lease. When you are notified that your application is approved, within one business day, you must bring to the leasing office a government-issued photo ID and TWO separate certified checks or money orders for the first month’s rent and security deposit payable to: 313 Pine Street.
All information regarding a property for sale, rental, taxes or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, proper sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. All square footage and dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services of a professional architect or engineer. The number of bedrooms listed above is not a legal conclusion. Each person should consult with his/her own qualified advisor, architect or zoning expert to make a determination as to the number of rooms in the unit that may be legally used as a bedroom.